Connecting Your Shopify Source
By analyzing your sources, Booshaka helps identify the level of engagement of your current customers. In this case, Booshaka will analyze the activity of your Shopify customers and create smart audiences for you to target with ads.
1. From the Audience Manager screen, click on "Add Source."
If this is the first source you are adding, the screen and Add Source button will look like this:
2. Select Shopify:
3. You will be prompted to enter the name of your store as it appears on your Shopify account.
4. Then you will be prompted to enter your Shopify username and password.
5. Click on the "Install Booshaka Prod" button when it appears.
6. It may take 2 hours for Booshaka to process your Shopify customer data. You can click Add Source to add another source or click on an already added source (next to the Add Source button) to see its Audience Manager Funnel.
After you've connected your sources successfully to Booshaka, you'll be ready to create campaigns that target the smart audiences created in the audience manager funnel to meet your objectives, such as increasing page engagement and page likes, driving more website views and conversions, or driving more video views. All the instructions to do this can be found at: help.booshaka.com
If this was the first source you connected, you can now connect your Facebook ad account. Please see: