To connect your Stripe source to Booshaka, you will need the Live Secret Key.
Here is how to get it from your Stripe dashboard:
1. Log into Stripe and navigate to Account Settings.
2. Click on API Keys
3. Copy the Live Secret Key to your clipboard
After you have the Live Secret Key copied, you can now add the Stripe source to Booshaka.
1. Navigate to the Audience Manager in Booshaka and click on Add Source.
2. If this is the first source you are connecting, you will see this screen and Add Source button:
3. Click on connect under the Stripe logo
4. Paste the Live Secret Key here and click Enter
5. Once connected, the Stripe customer data will take up to 48 hours to fully process.
You can click Add Source to add another source or click on an already added source (next to the Add Source button) to see its Audience Manager Funnel.
After you've connected your sources successfully to Booshaka, you'll be ready to create campaigns that target the smart audiences created in the audience manager funnel to meet your objectives, such as increasing page engagement and page likes, driving more website views and conversions, or driving more video views. All the instructions to do this can be found at: help.booshaka.com
If this was the first source you connected, you can now connect your Facebook ad account. Please see: