In order to connect your Bronto email source, you first need to make a SOAP API Access Token. This only takes a few steps.
1. After logging into your Bronto account, click on Home -> Settings -> Data Exchange
2. Click on Add Access Token.
3. Specify a name for the token in the API Token Name text box. The name should signify that you are using it for Booshaka.
4. Click the Read Access check box in the Permissions section.
- Read Access - Allow this token to read data from your account.
5. Make sure the Token is active is checked.
6. Click Save.
Now you should see a box like this. Copy the access token to the clipboard and you are all set to paste this access token into Booshaka.
Once you've copied the access token, you can navigate to the audience manager in Booshaka and click on Add Source.
If this is the first source you are adding, the screen and Add Source button will look like this:
Now choose Bronto.
Here is where you will paste the access token - then press Enter.
Choose the lists you want to include (you can select multiple lists). Then press the text that says "Choose Your Bronto Lists" to close the drop down menu and then press Enter.
You should see your Bronto funnel syncing. It may take up to 24 hours to completely finish.
You can click Add Source to add another source or click on an already added source (next to the Add Source button) to see its Audience Manager Funnel.
After you've connected your sources successfully to Booshaka, you'll be ready to create campaigns that target the smart audiences created in the audience manager funnel to meet your objectives, such as increasing page engagement and page likes, driving more website views and conversions, or driving more video views. All the instructions to do this can be found at: help.booshaka.com
If this was the first source you connected, you can now connect your Facebook ad account. Please see: